Our stock is due in September in time for Christmas sales. Shipping conditions have improved and we do not anticipate any delays but we are at the mercy of the shipping companies and other factors. We will keep you updated of any changes to the schedule.
We are a wholesale business and only deal with companies and bulk orders.
- We ship to Australia and New Zealand. However, if you're from elsewhere please contact us directly at email@example.com and we'll assist any way we can.
- Stock is normally due in September in time for Christmas. Not all items are in stock at all times. We will let you know by the next business day if it is in stock and when it will shipped.
- Goods will be shipped using local or international carriers and, if goods are in stock, normally sent within 1 business day. Contact us for special delivery or collection of items. We will do our best to find the most competitive delivery company.
- Standard domestic: 1 - 5 business days
- Standard International: 10 - 20 business day
- Express International: 2 - 10 business days
Please Note During peak holiday periods, such as Xmas, please allow up to an additional 5 days to our delivery time.
Under Australian law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind, however, you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
Please keep your proof of purchase —e.g. your receipt. We happily offer a 7-day exchange period from date of receipt. Any additional shipping and postage charges are your responsibility. We will email you a credit voucher, valid for one-year.Please return any items, carefully re-wrapped, to:
140 Edmondstone St
Wilston QLD 4051
Ph 0466 525 435
Festive Luxe Australia will not take responsibility for any damages after the order has been delivered in good condition. We are not responsible for any delivery delays after the order has left our warehouse or due to any circumstances beyond our control.
Any taxes or duties incurred on the goods, including customs excises and import taxes, are the customer's responsibilities.